- This event has passed.
Greater Houston REIA Landlord Focus Group
Greater Houston REIA Landlord Focus Group Meeting: Deep Dive into Property Management
August 24, 2023 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Meets every month on the 4th Thursday @ 6:30pm
Join us for this month’s Greater Houston REIA Landlord Focus Group Meeting:
Deep Dive into Property Management.
At this meeting we will be answering some of the most common questions & situations landlords are consistently faced with:
- How do you handle (and prevent) repeat lease violations, such as paying late?
- Who is responsible for what repairs?
- What are the roles of the landlord, property manager, and the tenant?
- What does an ideal tenant look like?
- What is the process for the tenant to follow to request repairs to the property?
- How do you ensure the tenant is taking care of your property?
Whether you currently own rental properties, aspire to own rental properties one day, or are looking to connect with landlords (potential buyers/partners), you are invited to join us!
Thursday August 24, 2023
14620 Northwest Freeway Houston, TX 77040
The Greater Houston REIA Landlord Focus Group is designed to help real estate investors be the best housing providers for their residents. Whether you are just starting out, aspire to be a landlord, or own a large portfolio you are welcome and invited to this focus group. Even if you are wholesaling, we encourage you to join this group as well. Investors that buy and hold are great buyers for wholesalers.
Topics Discussed within this focus group include:
- Property Management Best Practices
- Ways to increase your bottom line and cashflow
- Running the numbers – Does that deal really cash-flow
- Dealing with tenants
- Dealing with lease violations
- Properly setting up your lease
- Screening your tenants
- Tools to set up your rental business
- Growing your portfolio
- And More!
This Group is lead by:
Benita Stanford, a native Houstonian, has been investing in real estate for over 18 years. She’s done wholesaling, rehab/flipping, sub-2, wraps, short sales, and more. She is always looking for deals of any kind, but currently concentrates on master leasing, under the name Castle Keys of Texas!
Daniel Tanasa, realtor & investor. Dan has been investing for just over 3 years. His main strategy is to buy & hold and he is currently growing his rental portfolio.