- This event has passed.
Sat. Intensive Online: How to Set Up and Manage QuickBooks Online for the Real Estate Investor
April 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
How to Set Up and Manage QuickBooks Online for the Real Estate Investor
April 23, 2022
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM Central
Bad books cost you time, money, and stress.
GOOD books let you:
• Quickly and easily enter income and expenses by the type (rent? Wholesale fee? Sale profit?) AND the deal
• Run reports that tell you how your business is REALLY doing, and where you need to cut expenses or increase income
• Invoice tenants and note holders
• See which rentals are ‘underperforming’ in seconds
• Track those pesky credit card expenditures by property
• Create budgets (and then see where you’re consistently ‘going over’, so you can fix it)
• Prep your books for your accountant in no time, saving you hundreds of dollars in tax prep fees every year
If You’re FINALLY Ready to Get Your Books
Organized and Under Control,
We Have the Workshop for You…
On April 23rd, you’ll open your version of QuickBooks Online Plus or Advanced Pro, and Jerry Fink, rehabber/housing provider/non-practicing CPA, will guide you through the process of:
• Setting up your QuickBooks
• Recording bills, paying bills, writing checks
• Recording income correctly, from rents to sales to assignment fees to incoming land contract and mortgage payments
• Recording the purchase of a piece of real estate, whether it’s a rental or a flip, and getting the closing expenses categorized correctly
• Using ‘classes’ to keep your transactions organized by type and by property
• Creating and understanding the reports that tell you how your business is really doing
• Prepping your books for your accountant, so you can save hundreds of dollars in tax prep fees
• And more
You’ll Get the Recordings, Too…
While the GOAL is that you get the basic chart of accounts, classes, and transactions set up during the workshop, we know that your business is unique, and you’ll want to watch some parts of this class again and again, so every registrant gets the full day recording to download, too.
Don’t Come if You…
Don’t have QuickBooks Online Plus or Advanced Pro; QuickBooks Desktop, while it has much of the same functionality, is a completely different product, with different entry screens, and Jerry will be working from the online version.
If you don’t have QuickBooks Online, you can get A FREE ONE MONTH TRIAL (or 50% off your first 3 months) HERE from QuickBooks. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE PLUS OR ADVANCED VERSION.
Don’t Register Until You Consider This:
Jerry also has a complete step-by-step manual with screen shots for setting up and managing QuickBooks Online. It contains a lot of more advanced information that he won’t have time to cover on Saturday, so if you’re after more than just the basics, you might want to get it. It’s $297, and if you order it BEFORE the class, it INCLUDES the class (which basically means you save $97 by getting it now). You can do that HERE.
But in any case, GET REGISTERED
and GET THOSE BOOKS WRANGLED
Once and For All!
Just click that registration button below, and we’ll send you your link to join in on the 23rd (or get the recordings later)!