- This event has passed.
May Meeting Featuring The Godfather of Dealmaking….with PETER FORTUNATO
Join us May 14th for a very special, life changing meeting. This meeting is open to the public and free to attend! This meeting will be like no other we have this year!
May 14, 2022 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Peter Fortunato, one of the foremost creative dealmakers of the last 50 years, is coming to town, for the first time in a decade. His wisdom and case studies have helped thousands of investors build portfolios beyond their wildest dreams. He is coming to Houston to share with you many of his secrets on how he puts deals together. According to Ray, “only a dummy would miss the chance to hang out with Peter for a day.“
Meeting Agenda – Doors open @ 8:30am
- Networking & Breakfast Tacos
- Protesting Your Property Taxes – What works, What Does not work, & Who to Hire. Ray Sasser, a long time investor who has successfully (and unsuccessfully) protested his property taxes, will answer your questions about protesting your property taxes.
- Optimize Your 1031 Exchanges – Why You Need to Know – Mansoor Chaudhry will share a case study
- BRING YOUR DEALS!!!
There will be a room full of buyers!!
- Main Event: Peter Fortunato
BONUS SESSION with Peter Fortunato for serious investors!
1pm-4pm FREE for members & only $49 for non-members
This afternoon session will be an interactive session. So, please bring your questions. The more questions you ask, the more you will get from this session. Don’t be shy. Peter does not come to town that often, and he loves to help real estate investors become successful.
Some topics of discussion for the afternoon session may include:
- Is real estate still the right investment for you?
- Which real estate has the benefits you need?
- Why is seller financing important to you whether buying or selling?
- How can you obtain all the houses you need without qualifying for a bank loan?
- Is collecting rent better than collecting interest?
- When should you sell and what should you sell first?
- When you sell, should you suffer the tax, use an installment sale, or exchange?
- How much cash should I have available?
- How can I pay less in taxes?
Note from Peter: Peter loves a challenge! So, bring your questions! ALL your Questions, the harder the question, the better!!!!
33 people are attending May Meeting Featuring The Godfather of Dealmaking….with PETER FORTUNATO