- This event has passed.
W.I.R.E. (Women Only) September
September 21, 2022 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
NO More Wholesaling! Instead, get the deed! Get the deal! Get Paid!
Which sounds better?
Spending thousands of dollars, and countless hours of time hunting down sellers, trying to convince them to sell to you way below market value, for them to just reject your offer or sell to a higher bidder. And if you are lucky enough to get the contract, now you have to find a buyer. Or you buy the property and go through the rehab process and put it on the market and wait several months to get paid.
Talking to the RIGHT sellers, solving their problem, and buying properties Subject-to and generating cashflow from the beginning while building true wealth?
Imagine what your life would look like if you could buy real estate with:
- Zero qualifying
- Little or no money down
- Long-term, fixed rate financing that gives you the chance to hold properties for rental, or lease/option them, or otherwise build long-term wealth and income?
When done RIGHT, and buying the right properties (from the right sellers), buying properties “Subject to the Existing Financing” lets you do exactly that!
Just like with any other strategy of buying houses, there is a RIGHT way and a wrong way to buy houses Subject-to. In fact, some common mistakes we see investors make include:
- Buying the wrong deal to start with. Analyzing subject to deals means being able to forecast ALL the income and expenses, and that means being able to analyze the mortgage you’re taking over. Is it fixed rate? Has it been modified? Is there a balloon? Get the wrong one, and you could find yourself LOSING money every month.
- Buying from the wrong seller. For the RIGHT seller, your subject to purchase is a blessing. For the WRONG one, it’s a deal that keeps them from buying their next house, or that blows up in YOUR face months or years later
- Not disclosing EVERYTHING to the seller. Not just verbally, but in writing. 90% of the issues, lawsuits, and other problems with a subject to deal come from the seller, because YOU didn’t fully document the deal
- Being so afraid of the “due on sale clause” that you don’t do subject to deals at all. When you understand how banking works today, and how to take the right precautions, and why having the loan ‘called due’ isn’t that disastrous after all, you won’t worry about this anymore
Making these common mistakes can cause subject-to deals to come back and bite you later.
That is why Camille Davis, who has built her portfolio using the Subject-to strategy, will be speaking at this month’s WIRE group meeting. Camille’s first deals were Subject-to and she has been doing them ever since. In a short amount of time, she (and her husband) have built their portfolio, created their wealth & financial freedom, and are building their legacy for their kids and future generations!
Camille will be sharing how she does her deals, and reveal how YOU can do this too!
If you’re a wholesaler, flipper, or brand new investor, then this meeting is for you as well. You can sell your deals, ask for others’ thoughts on the best ROI for your money, and you can learn the ins and out’s of renting out a property or two.
If you are a new investor, or a seasoned one, and plan to make it in real estate for the long term, and build Massive Passive Wealth, this is one of the cornerstones of your real estate business you should become familiar with. This focus group is an opportunity to network with other investors and share experiences and advice.
Let’s network, socialize, and learn how to make money together!
Bring your deals! You never know who will be there to buy and sell!
As a group, we have many very experienced investors that will brainstorm and make the best out of all situations. Don’t be surprised if, at any given time, we have several hundred years of experience in the room. Many of us are out there every day, proving this stuff really works.
If you come, don’t just be a taker. We find those who get the most out of our group are givers too. So bring your problems and questions. The more we grow, the more you grow!
See you there
Sorry gentlemen, this is for the ladies only.
September 21, 2022
6 PM – 8:00 PM
$20.00 (Wait! Free for now!)
Click HERE or on the image below to join the Greater Houston REIA!