- This event has passed.
Writing Contracts 101(Free Webinar)
Writing Contracts 101 (Free Webinar)
March 9 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Properly writing contracts is a critical step in closing your deals, and protecting the parties involved. A poorly written contract is an open invitation for disaster! If you are making offers and/or doing deals, it is imperative that you know how to write contracts to keep yourself (and your sellers) out of avoidable nightmare situations!
A real estate purchase agreement is a legally binding agreement that governs the purchase and sale of a property. Made between a buyer and seller, it defines the terms of the transaction, and the conditions under which a sale will occur.
Join us for a free webinar as Investor Ray Sasser & Realtor Tony Garza give you insight on how you can avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid when writing your contracts.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What key terms related to the purchase contract are important to know?
- The essential elements of a contract and what is needed
- Understanding Contracts: What are you really signing
- What happens after the purchase contract is signed
What to expect on this webinar:
- Tony and Ray will share their knowledge, experience, and best practices they use for writing contracts
- You will get insight from a realtor perspective and an investor perspective
- As Tony & Ray are teaching, you will have some questions. Please write these questions down. At the end there will be an open question and answer session.
6:45pm-7pm: The zoom meeting will be launched and you will be able to enter the meeting.
7:00pm-7:10: Welcome, Introduction, & Housekeeping
7:10pm – Training will start promptly at 7:10 and will end at 8:30pm
8:30pm – Training ends
8:30pm – 8:55: Question and answer session
8:55 – 9pm: Closing statements
9pm: The end. Everyone have a great rest of your evening.