- This event has passed.
August 27 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
FREE Investor Rehab Property Walk-through & Workshop with Seasoned Investor & Rehabber: Ray Sasser
Rehabbing houses can make you lots of money, but if not done right a rehab can put you out of business. Through the years, we have seen too many times someone buys a property to flip, and never make it to their 2nd deal. Do not let this happen to you.
Those TV shows about flipping houses we all love to watch just make it look soooooo easy to rehab and flip a house. But they leave a lot of crap out. Well, we are going to show you the right way to do rehabs and include the crap that those shows leave out. When rehabbing a house, there are a million things that can go wrong, causing the job to get derailed. This can cost you tons of money, and even put you out of business.
Come spend a few hours with us as we walk through a real property and look at the rehab process:
- We will walk a real rehab deal and go over the rehab
- Doing the RIGHT rehab – Not over/under rehabbing the property.
- Staying on budget – managing and minimizing going over budget
- Cosmetics – flooring, painting, etc
- Mechanical – HVAC, Plumbing,
- Permits – When do you pull permits? Who is responsible for pulling permits? How are permits pulled? What is required for pulling permits?
- When to hire a general contractor – is a General Contractor necessary for EVERY rehab?
- How To hire a general contractor
- How to hire the RIGHT contractor(s) – Questions to ask contractors to qualify them (and the answers you should expect)
- Contractor agreement – How to fill out the contractor agreement & what should be in the agreement
- Estimating Repair Costs
Location will be announced soon
Click HERE or on the image below to join the Greater Houston REIA!